45 Minutes Cognitive Behavioral Therapy / one on one
Our Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) sessions are a common type of talk therapy in combination with Kundalini Yoga and Meditation. CBT helps you become aware of inaccurate or negative thinking so you can view challenging situations more clearly and respond to them in a more effective way.
Cognitive behavioral therapy is used to treat a wide range of issues. It’s often the preferred type of therapy because it can quickly help you identify and cope with specific challenges. It generally requires fewer sessions than other types of therapy and is done in a structured way.
CBT is a useful tool to address emotional challenges. For example, it may help you:
- Manage symptoms of mental illness
- Prevent a relapse of mental illness symptoms
- Treat a mental illness when medications aren’t a good option
- Learn techniques for coping with stressful life situations
- Identify ways to manage emotions
- Resolve relationship conflicts and learn better ways to communicate
- Cope with grief or loss
- Overcome emotional trauma related to abuse or violence
- Cope with a medical illness
- Manage chronic physical symptoms
Mental health disorders that may improve with CBT include:
- Anxiety disorders
- Sleep disorders
- Eating disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Substance use disorders
- Bipolar disorders
- Sexual disorders
My intention for these private session is to help YOU with this form of therapy and incorporate mindfulness and meditation as a proven tool for self-help. So that you feel happier and more peaceful. Each lesson includes practical daily mindfulness tips, one at a time, anyone can do them. You do not have to be a monk and live in the mountains to find inner peace.